The misconception of the medicine can become poison. Also, the cosmetics that we use daily, with improper storage, can cause great harm to our body. What to do? Is it necessary to use refrigerated display cases for storage, hide everything into the cabinets where the light does not penetrate or leave everything as it is and not score your head?
Cosmetics storage rules
one. All creams and lotions must be tightly closed, otherwise the air penetrates there, which causes oxidation, dust or particles of garbage.
2. Do not keep creams and body oil in the bathroom close to water sources. If even one drop falls into the bottle, the product may quickly deteriorate.
3. The bathroom has shampoo, shower gel, lotion, balm and other hygiene products, except soap, should be stored in a closed cabinet away from central heating batteries.
four. Funds that have alcohol or herbal hoods should be stored in places inaccessible to artificial or natural light.
5. After opening the packaging, any mascara has a shelf life of 3 months. It is impossible to dilute mascara with water or face cream, as this can cause eye infections. The tube lid needs to be well closed.
6. Lipstick serves a little longer – from 6 to 12 months. Close lipstick carefully, and store in a cool dark place.
7. Shadows, blush, powder can be stored up to three years. The only condition for the storage and use of this decorative cosmetics is to change sponge/brush as often as possible, on which bacteria accumulate over time.
eight. Perfume should be stored in a dark cool place with a tightly closed lid. If the bottle with a spray gun, then it must be periodically cleaned.
9. Keep cosmetics (cream, lotions, pink water) can be in the refrigerator. True, highlight the lower shelf for these purposes, preferably with a lid.
Signs of spoiled cosmetic agents: color change, change in consistency, the occurrence of unpleasant odor, the formation of flakes, crumbs and bubbles.